Saturday, October 18, 2008

My New Home!

I finally got all moved in! This is my new residence and it is much nicer than my other home and in a much prettier neighborhood! We lived in our other house for 10 years! Ugh! I can't believe that since I never really liked that house and was only suppose to be there for a few months until we found a home to buy. But then life happens and layoffs happen and things don't turn out like you thought they would so we stayed there for 10 long years! Moving is the most UN-fun thing I can think of. Especially after accumulating 10 years worth of crap. I was able to have 2 garage sales and even after that I hauled off a enormous amount of stuff to the Goodwill. My new motto is "simplify"! Now we're finally all moved in and I'm getting a fresh outlook on life! I still need to hang pictures and decorate, etc... I'm getting some new ideas and I've decided I want LOTS of color! Red, turquoise, gold, brown (as I have a rustic brown leather couch) and splashes of yellow and of course some mossy greens and maybe even purple! Color, lots of color!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yay! I can't wait to see how you decorate it. It's going to look fantastic. I'm so happy for you!!