Wednesday, May 06, 2009

The Wine Stroll

This past Saturday my town, Morgan Hill, CA. had what they call a "Wine Stroll". It was an event meant to get people downtown and into the shops. Each shop had a different local winery that would pour a taste of wine. There were 15 local wineries represented. People met at the old Granada theater in the heart of downtown and received a wine glass and a punch card with a map on it. Then they could stroll around from shop to shop wine tasting and shopping!

I decided to take advantage of the event by making a display table for my studio and handing out fliers for my classes, etc... It was a great success. I spoke to many, many people who had no idea that my studio even existed. Hopefully I will get some business out of it! We'll see!

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds fun. Your signs look really cool!