Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Heading out to Arizona!

I'm flying to Arizona this Saturday! Hope my arms don't get tired, hee hee! I will be visiting my parents and my sister and her family. I will also be teaching a couple of collage workshops while I'm there. I'm so excited because there are lots of cool, I mean "hot" places to visit for arts and crafts, etc... The temps are suppose to be in the 90's while I'm there! Yikes, I better pack some shorts and summer clothes. Where is that "faux" tanning lotion when I need it? I guess I really will have to shave my legs now. I'll take lots of pictures and keep you all posted on the happenings of my trip. I'll be back April 23rd. Then I'll start getting my NEW STUDIO ready to move into!!!

1 comment:

jessielavon@yahoo.com said...

just passing threw,come over for a visit