Monday, May 14, 2007

I'm Back from Arizona!

Actually I've been back for 3 weeks now but I've been so busy getting my new studio ready that I haven't had time for blogging. My 2 weeks in AZ were wonderful, fun and relaxing. Mom and I went shopping at this awesome antique mall. There were rows and rows of booths with everything you could imagine. It was like going to a history museum. We spent at least 4 hours in here looking at everything.There was a darling "shabby chic" booth that my Mom fell in love with. She is very into the whole cottage look and has decorated her entire house this way. So cute!


I bought some cool old photos (adopted ancestors), some antique silver teaspoons and some old fashioned clothes pins to incorporate into some of my future collages. It was a fun day!

No comments: