Monday, September 24, 2007

More Views of the Studio

There is an eve (or a shelf) all the way around the top of my studio. I've been collecting various items to decorate this area so that when you look up it will be kind of interesting. I put an old Chinese umbrella and some bird houses up there.
And... I went dumpster diving (hate to admit it) and found some palms that someone had trimmed off their tree, so I placed a bunch of them all the way around. It kind of gives the feel of being outdoors. I also put some old frames and old suitcases stacked up there too.
Here is my old wooden angel placed up here to watch over the studio. Behind her is a really cool wrought iron cross that my MIL gave me.
This is my friend Becky and her daughter Halie doing collages at the studio!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hi, Great job on the rest of your studio. It is soooo cute & cozy. You are a good decorator--the student surpasses the teacher!
Becky looks darling in her glasses.
Love, Mom

Mr. Mantia said...

Awe, I miss talking to Becky, tell her i said "Hi"