Friday, October 09, 2009

Life's Twists and Turns.

My life has drastically changed in the last few months! Even though it's very scary, I know it's for the better. Here's just a glimpse of what's been happening.... husband (so called husband) left after 22 years of marriage... been coming for a long time. Started a new "day job" in a new industry (medical) after many years of being a stay at home mom. Moved twice in one year, ugh! Had to close my little art studio due to finances with all this crazy stuff happening. Anyway... que cera, cera whatever will be, will be. I've been taking many trips to the ocean lately. Thank God it's only about a half hour drive from my house. This picture was taken at Moss Landing on the way to Monterey, in back of Phil's seafood restaurant. It's one of my favorite places on earth! This was a particularly chilly day as the season is now becoming fall. It was so accelerating with the cool sea air and the ocean spray. I can't help but think about how many people through the ages of time have stood in this spot and enjoyed God's creation just as I have on this day! Ahhhh. After taking this picture I proceeded to go into the restaurant and enjoy a bucket of steamed clams and chowder in a bread bowl and a wonderful glass of vino! Life is beautiful and getting better all the time!

No comments: